- Palestine Open Maps is a platform for map-based exploration and immersive storytelling.
- Palestine Land Society is an independent non-profit scholarly society dedicated towards research and information-gathering on Palestine, the land and its people.
- The G. Eric and Edith Matson Photograph Collection contains over 23,000 glass and film negatives, transparencies, and photographic prints, created by the American Colony Photo Department and its successor firm, the Matson Photo Service.
- HOLLIS Images is the Harvard Library’s dedicated image catalog. It includes content from archives, museums, libraries, and other collections throughout Harvard University.
- Processing is a flexible software sketchbook and a language for learning how to code within the context of the visual arts.
- Runway – next-level video editing with the help of AI. Effects, transitions, sound, text, and more — all in your browser.
- RealityCapture is the state-of-the-art photogrammetry software solution that is changing the industry.
- Meshroom is a free, open-source 3D Reconstruction Software based on the AliceVision framework.
- Agisoft Metashape is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
- Polycam is the leading 3D capture application for iPhone and iPad! Create high-quality 3D models from photos with any iPhone or iPad.
- Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.
- Sketchfab is empowering a new era of creativity by making it easy for anyone to publish and find 3D content online.
- QGIS – A Free and Open Source Geographic Information System
- Mapbox Studio is the Mapbox application for managing your geospatial data and designing custom map styles. Use Mapbox Studio to build and design a map to your exact specifications by uploading and editing your own data, utilizing Mapbox-provided tilesets, adding custom fonts and icons, or refining the built-in template map styles.
- XnConvert is a fast, powerful and free cross-platform batch image converter. It allows to automate editing of your photo collections: you can rotate, convert and compress your images, photos and pictures easily, and apply over 80 actions (like resize, crop, color adjustments, filter, …). All common picture and graphics formats are supported (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, WebP, PSD, JPEG2000, JPEG-XL, OpenEXR, camera RAW, HEIC, PDF, DNG, CR2).